Explore is for you if:
- You are new or curious
- You want to know more about how things work around here
- You want to know where to start
Think of EXPLORE as an orientation session. You'll get to meet some of our staff, learn where things are, and learn why we do what we do.
EXPLORE is always the 1st Sunday of the month right after 2nd service.
Connect is for you if:
- You want to get to know people
- You want to know where to serve
- You want to learn about different kinds of groups
Think of CONNECT if you want a place to belong.
You'll learn why we connect, how you can connect, and where you can serve alongside others.
CONNECT is always the 2nd Sunday of the month right after 2nd service.
Baptism class is for you if:
- You have never been baptized
- You want to learn about why we immerse people
- You are wanting to be baptized
Think of BAPTISM class if you are considering being immersed in Christ Jesus. You will learn more about the Gospel and salvation.
BAPTISM class is always the 3rd Sunday of the month right after 2nd service.
Commit is for you if:
- You have been around for a while
- You are already baptized, connected, and serving
- You want to formally make FCC your church home
Think of COMMIT as a membership session.
You'll learn what a commitment to FCC looks like and what we expect from our members.
COMMIT is always the 4th Sunday of the month right after 2nd service.
Care Appointment is for you if:
- You are struggling with an issue
- You need help in an area of life
- You have lost hope and don't know what else to do
In our CARE APPOINTMENTS you meet face-to-face with a member of our pastoral staff who will listen to your issues, pray with you, and help with your spiritual growth and taking next steps at FCC.
CARE APPOINTMENTS are scheduled with our pastoral staff by calling the church office at 317.485.4934